Wednesday 28 January 2015

Love Poetry Generator

image credit

Just a couple of days and it's Valentine's Day. Always wanted to write a love poem for your sweethart but feeling tongue-tied? Use this love poetry generator made by ProFlowers to create a love poem for your one and only. Enter a few key words and, like magic, you've got an original poem. I created this love poem:

In summertime, our love is sweet, like daisies floating in the breeze.
In wintertime, our love is warm - it floats from head to toes.
If skies are blue, our love is joy - two people dancing in the sun.
If thunder rolls our love is calm, a refuge from the falling rain.
When spring flowers bloom, our love is bold, like red petals on the rose.
When autumn leaves fall, our love is gold, shining bright like a harvest moon.
From Valentine's Day till New Year's Day our love will continue to grow.
From season to season I love you always! My one, my only, my darling.


(thanks Julissa)

0 comment(s):